A lot of people believe that success in competitive exams can only be achieved through long-term commitment and preparation. This is not true anymore. A lot of people who have crack CLAT exams have said that they only prepared very hard for just 1 or 2 months.
So, can you crack the CLAT exam with just 1 month of preparation? Yes, you MIGHT.
Here is how you can do this:
- Be determined. Focus on your goal and set your mind on it.
- Eliminate all distractions and focus only on your study. Try to avoid everything that wastes your time. Remove all the electronics from the room where you are going to study, unless you really need them during the preparation. Ask your family and friends to give you time and space so that they don’t disturb you.
- Study as much as you can on a daily basis. Some toppers have accepted that they studied 5-8 hours every day. But for the last month, they studied for 8-10 hours each day.
- If you are new in this preparation, take proper guidance from a teacher or a friend. You can even get in touch with a tutor on a contract basis or any CLAT offline or online coaching center to help you with all the doubts and problems that you might face during the preparation.
- Before you start studying, plan, and schedule well. Give yourself deadlines for each subject and topic. Don’t just meet your deadlines each day, but try to exceed them.
- Take help from any offline or online CLAT coaching center and look for crash courses or just join a CLAT online mock test series that might help you.
- Give a lot of online CLAT mock test series to identify your strengths and weak points. Focus more on your weaker areas. Avoid the offline ones to save time.
- Prepare the difficult parts first. Leave the easy ones for later. Crack CLAT in One Month.
Last but not the least, don’t listen to anyone who tells you that you can’t do it. Just believe in yourself, be confident with your preparation and give it all your hard work and efforts. And leave the rest to karma.