CLAT 2022 application form was released by the Consortium of NLUs on January 1. The application form is released online and can be filed by the eligible candidates before March 31, 2022. CLAT 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on May 8 and CLAT 2023 on December 18, 2022. Candidates who qualify for the examination will be eligible for admission to 5-year integrated LLB and LLM programs offered by the participating national law universities and other law colleges.
Latest: CLAT Admission Form 2022 Now OPEN; To Register – Click Here
Recommended: CLAT 2022 Latest Updates; To know complete details – Click Here
Also Check: CLAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria; To know complete details – Click here
CLAT 2022 Application Form
The process to fill the CLAT 2022 application form is given below:
- Registration: Go to the CLAT official website of Consortium of NLU’s and register using your email id and valid mobile number. On successful registration, your account will be created.
- Fill in the form: Login to your newly created account and enter personal, contact, and academic details.
- Upload documents: In this step, applicants need to upload scanned copies of a photograph and a signature as per the specified specifications.
- Pay the fee: Applicants need to pay the fee online.
- Submit the form: Ensure the application form is complete before submitting the application form.
Note: Applicants must use genuine and verifiable information as all the details are verified at the time of admission.
Also read: CLAT exam pattern 2022, Mode, Type of question, Marking
Important Documents to Keep Handy
While filling the CLAT application form, candidates need to upload some documents and provide information related to their educational qualifications. Therefore, candidates must keep the following documents ready at the time of filling the form:
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheets and certificates
- Email Id and mobile number
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Photo and signature (scanned in prescribed format)
- BPL certificate (If applicable)
CLAT Application Fees
You can check the CLAT 2022 application fee details below:
|General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates||₹ 4000/-|
|SC/ST category candidates||₹ 3500/-|
Mode of Payment of CLAT application fee:
- The CLAT exam admission form fee must be paid in online mode using credit or debit cards and netbanking.
- The application fee is not refunded in any circumstances.
- The fee paid in any other mode will not be accepted.
Also read: How to prepare for CLAT 2022: Syllabus, Books, Tips
Documents Upload Guidelines in CLAT 2022
While filling online application form, candidates need to upload the documents as per the specifications mentioned below:
|Signature||100 KB||100 KB|
|State of domicile certificate||1.5 MB|
Q1. Who will conduct CLAT 2022?
Ans. The consortium of NLUs will conduct the exam. Consortium has released the CLAT 2022 and CLAT 2023 exam dates. The CLAT 2022 is scheduled to be held on May 8, and CLAT 2023 exam is scheduled for December 18, 2022.
Q2. How can I appear for CLAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates planning to appear for CLAT 2022 can apply for the exam in online mode. CLAT 2022 application form can be filled from January 1 to March 31.
Q3. What is the age limit for the CLAT exam?
Ans. There is no age limit for the CLAT exam. Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the exam, as minimum marks in the qualifying exam, i.e., 45% for open category and 40% for reserved category candidates.
Q4. Is it possible to edit the application form after submitting the application fee?
Ans. In most cases, it is not possible to edit the application form after submitting the online fee.
Q5. How many National Law Universities are participating in the CLAT 2022?
Ans. 22 National Law Universities will participate in the CLAT 2022.
Q6. Can I apply for CLAT 2022 if I am appearing for the Class 12 exam this year?
Ans. Yes, if you’re appearing for the board exams in April-May 2022, you can apply for CLAT. However, to become eligible for the admissions, you must complete the required qualification.
Leave a Reply