National Law University Delhi (NLUD) conducts AILET to admit students for its five-year BA LLB program. It is a national-level exam conducted for admission in NLU Delhi only, which is considered one of the toughest law entrance exams. The university does not accept any other law entrance exam except AILET. This article will provide you with details on NLUD Admission 2022.
NLU Delhi Registration
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website of NLU Delhi to register for AILET 2022.
- The candidates then have to create a login account by providing their name, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, etc.
- Then confirm the registration and log in again to fill the application form.
Step 2: Select the Law Course
- Candidates need to choose the course they are applying for as AILET is conducted for both UG and PG programmes.
- Once you have selected the course in which you want to secure your admission, you can move to the next step.
Step 3: Application Form
- To complete the application form, candidates need to provide information on their religion, category, nationality, educational details, communication address, etc.
- Once you fill in the details, check it once again and then move on to the next step.
Step 4: Upload the documents
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of their photograph, signature, and the category certificate if applicable.
Step 5: Pay the Application Fee
- Online Mode: Candidates can pay the fee using Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking option. Fill in your details and proceed to pay.
- Offline Mode: If candidates want to pay offline fees, they have to select ‘Cash Deposit at post office’ as the mode of payment. Then you have to select your city, and a challan will be generated. Download the challan and go to your nearest bank within 48 hours of generating the challan. Once the fee is paid, the updated status will reflect on the candidate’s account within 72 hours.
Step 6: Form Submission
Once the application fee has been paid, the status will be reflected in your account, and then you need to recheck your details entered and submit the form. Remember to save the application form for future references.
Also read – A complete guide to AILET 2021
NLUD Eligibility Criteria for BA LLB
- Candidates must have cleared Class 12 (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized board or institution with a minimum of 45% marks. Those belonging to SC, ST and PwD categories must have an aggregate of at least 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in AILET 2022. However, such candidates need to provide evidence of passing their Class 12. They will only become eligible for admission to BA LLB programmes if they have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum qualifying marks.
There is no age limit for admission to the BA LLB programme offered by the university.
AILET 2022: Application Fee
|Category||AILET Application Fee (in Rs)|
|SC falling below the poverty line||Exempted from paying the application fee|
|ST falling below the poverty line||Exempted from paying the application fee|
NLU Delhi Cut off
Look at the table below to know the AILET 2021 cut-off.
|Residents of Jammu and Kashmir||45|
NLU Delhi Exam Pattern
The AILET exam pattern for 2022:
|Mode of exam||Offline mode|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total no. of questions||150|
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer0.25 mark will be deducted for an incorrect attempt|
Q1. When will the AILET 2022 application form be available?
Ans. The AILET application process will probably begin in November/December 2022. The application form will be released online on the official website of NLU Delhi.
Q2. What is a good score to crack AILET 2022?
Ans. A good AILET score can be anything that guarantees admission to college. In 2021, the cut-off marks for AILET were 95 for the general category. Therefore, any score above 95 in AILET can be considered a good score.
Q3. In which companies does NLU Delhi offer internships?
Ans. NLU Delhi is affiliated with some of the leading law firms which offer great internship opportunities for students. Some of them are – Ikigai Law, J. Sagar Associates, Dua Associates, L & L Partners law firm, Argus Partners, Arista Chambers, Kay Legal & Associates, Khaitan & Khaitan, LLP, Khaitan & Co., AZB & Partners, Bharat Sareen & Associates, and many others.
Also read – List of 23 NLUs in India 2022
Leave a Reply