CLAT is not an easy exam to crack. Students all over India prepare all the year round for this one exam. It should be understood that there is no one strategy to crack CLAT or get good marks on your CLAT mock test series. Each person needs a different personalized strategy for themselves. In order to find the best one for you, should consider the following points:
- Identify your weak points and strong points. Whichever questions are turning out to be wrong, study those topics again with special attention to avoid making the same mistakes again.
- Find the section sequence that works the best for you.
- You can either attempt those sections first which you find the most difficult so that you don’t waste much time on the easier ones
- You can attempt those sections first which you find easy so that it would build your confidence as you move forward
- If you get tired towards the end of the paper, it is better to leave the easy ones for the last
- If you are not sure about any questions, it is better to skip it, rather than making a wild guess and getting a negative for it.
- After you finish the CLAT mock test, spend some time to evaluate your score properly. Mark the questions and topics which you could not solve. Most importantly, mark the ones that you solved wrong.
- Always aim for accuracy, and not for attempting a larger number of questions.
Joining coaching does not guarantee good marks in your final exam. If you don’t evaluate your test scores, there is no point in giving mock tests. This process becomes quicker when you are giving online CLAT mock tests as you can check your scores instantly and see the answer keys immediately after the test. This is a reason why most students prefer CLAT online mock tests over offline tests as it saves a lot of time and effort. Having a CLAT Mock Test Strategy is really essential.