The CLAT 2021 application process started on January 1, 2021, and will continue until March 31, 2021. The application form is available on the CLAT website https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/ you need to register first using your mobile number and password for the exam. Candidates who will be appearing for the 12th board exam (to be held in May-June) exam 2021 are eligible for CLAT 2021. Similarly, law graduates can apply for PG-CLAT 2021. Students need to fill in the details of personal information, communication details, education details, and selecting NLUs in the order of preference, and then make the payment. Candidates have to pay Rs 4,000 as the CLAT application fee if they belong to categories such as General, Other Backward Class (OBC), Persons with Disability (PWD), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO). For Scheduled Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), and Below Poverty Line (BPL) category candidates, the CLAT application fee payable is Rs 3,500.
CLAT Registration Dates 2021
|CLAT 2021 official notification||27-Dec-2020|
|Online registrations for CLAT 2021||01-Jan-2021 to 31-Mar-2021|
|CLAT 2021 exam||13-Jun-2021 ( Rescheduled)|
CLAT Application Form 2021 – Document Requirements
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets details
- Photo and signature (scanned in prescribed format)
- Email Id and mobile number
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- BPL certificate (If applicable)
Step-by-Step Process to Apply for CLAT 2021
STEP 1 – REGISTRATION
- Visit the official website of CLAT.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ section and register yourself by providing the details.
- Enter required details, including your Name, Parents’ Name, Email Id and Date of Birth.
- A registration no. and password will be sent to your registered email and mobile number. Use the credentials to log in to fill the online application.
- You are now ready to login and get access to the CLAT 2021 Application Form.
STEP 2 – FILL THE FORM
- Add your personal details, your Date of Birth, Age, Gender, Nationality, Marital status, Parents’ Name, postal address, Correspondence Address and Contact details.
- Next, you have to choose the programme you are applying for, i.e. Undergraduate or Postgraduate.
- Then, provide education details such as Class 10th & 12th grades, Graduation details, Master/Post-Graduate Details, Experience etc.
- Enter the State of Domicile, State of Residence, State of Nativity, Percentage of Disability, University Category, Exam City Preference, etc.
STEP 3 – UPLOADING THE DOCUMENTS
You have to upload the documents and scanned images of your passport-sized photograph in the prescribed format and size as complying to the guidelines provided below:
- Photograph: The Applicant has to upload the scanned copy of the front-facing recent passport size photograph.
- Signature: Applicant has to upload the scanned copy of the signature.
- The scanned copy of the certificate in a PDF format issued by the authority to support the claim of Specially Abled Persons (SAP).
|Document||Image size (maximum)||Format|
|Photograph||500 KB||jpg/jpeg or PNG|
|Signature||100 KB||jpg/jpeg or PNG|
|State of domicile certificate||1.5 MB|
You can preview the application form and edit or modify the necessary changes using the ‘Edit/Update’ tab. If there are no other changes required in the CLAT 2021 form, you can go forward to the fee payment page and submit it.
STEP 4 – PAYMENT OF CLAT 2021 FEES
There are two options available to make the payment, online and offline mode.
In Online Mode:
- Fee can be paid using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Pay Wallet etc.
- The bank transaction charges will vary depending upon the payment option.
In Offline Mode:
- The application fee can be paid after registering the application online and generating the challan online.
- The print out of the challan has to be taken to the relevant bank for payment.
- Offline payments can only be made in cash.
NOTE: The application fee in non-refundable.
STEP 5 – DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION FORM
- After completing the payment, the candidate will able to download the application form with the details of fee payment in PDF format.
- The candidate must save the printout for further use.
Now, you need to overhaul your CLAT preparation completely, so you can avail of our CLAT Crash Course and get ready for the CLAT 2021.
All the Best!
Leave a Reply